Kitaab to organise its first ever book-inspired conference series on startups in Asia2 min read
Startup Capitals Singapore conference & book launch to be held on May 20
Startup Capitals, a thought-leadership conference based on the recently published book authored by Singapore-based author and journalist, Zafar Anjum, will be held on May 20. The one-day conference which will also witness the official release of the book, celebrates the innovation/startup ecosystem of cities that are making a mark on the world map. It brings together all the stakeholders in a startup ecosystem, including entrepreneurs, business leaders, innovators, researchers and educational specialists, government leaders and venture capitalists, under one roof who champion innovation and who are passionate about taking their innovation ecosystem to the next level.
The one-day conference in Singapore on May 20 at The POD, NLB, 100 Victoria Street will have Mr Steve Leonard, Executive Dy Chairman, IDA, deliver a key note speech on “Building the World’s First Smart Nation.” Mr Zachary Caceres, award winning writer, entrepreneur and Director of Startup Cities Institute based in Guatemala City will deliver key note speech on “Startup Cities, Micro reforms and treating governance services as a technology for start-ups to innovate.”
This uniquely curated programme offers a chance to hear and interact with the thought-leaders and entrepreneurs who are leading the change in the world and who are committed to making the world a better place. One of the sessions, Innovation Express will showcase some of the most innovative and successful ideas and start-ups from Singapore.
For a detailed agenda please log in to www.startupcapitals.com.
Startup Capitals 2015 Singapore conference is organised by Kitaab International and Singapore-based Business Excellence & Research Group Pte Ltd (BERG). It is supported by Tata Communications, TrustSphere, TiE, The Innovators Institute, Business Singapore Indonesia Association (BISA), DealStreetAsia.com and AsiaBizToday.com
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS AT STARTUP CAPITALS 2015 SINGAPORE CONFERENCE
- Zwee (Zihuan) Wee, Managing Partner, Savant Degrees, Singapore
- Suresh Shankar, CEO, Crayon Data
- Eric Tachibana, Innovation Education & MD, eXtropia Holdings
- David Toh, Director, NTUitive
- Grace Chng, Senior Correspondent, The Straits Times
- Dr Alex Lin, Director, IIPL, Singapore
- Hugh Mason, Co-Founder & CEO, JFDI
- Efraim Pettersson Ivener, General Partner at TechGrind Thailand Incubator
- Vladislav Solodkiy, CEO & Managing Partner, Life.SREDA
- Jeffrey Paine, Head, Founder Institute, Singapore
- Joseph Ziegler, Entrepreneur in Residence, muru-D
- Srividya Maliwal, Chief Producer, Playware Studios Asia Pte Ltd
- Joji Philip, Founder & Editor, DEALSTREETASIA
- Rohit Gandhi, Head-APAC, Tech Mahindra
- Thomas Jakob, Regional President, APAC, Bosch
- Subbaraman Ramaswamy, Vice President – Asia Business, Ramco Systems
- Ajay Sunder, Vice President – Telecoms, Frost & Sullivan
- Avish Joseph, CEO, StratAgile, Singapore
- Mohit Sagar, Group Managing Director, CIO Network
- Donald Pressley, Senior VP, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Andy Mukherjee, Columnist, Breaking Views, Thomson Reuters
You must log in to post a comment.