1. Ur world is a perception based by ur prejudices, shaped by ur fears, fuelled by ur ignorance
2. The world of those around u is also a perception created by prejudices, fears and ignorance
3. Wisdom is ability to appreciate ur perceptions and other people’s perceptions with empathy
4. I, Krishna, appreciate all subjective realities, without judgement, with affection, hence am God
5. God is eternal, undying, within u; ur self-absorption prevents u from realizing it
6. Ur reality is limited. So r others’ realities. Break ur limitation and make room for theirs, even if they can’t or don’t.
7. U seek outcomes to match ur expectations; so u seek control; when control slips away, u r angry, upset, unhappy, frightened.
8. U avoid action because u cannot control outcome; you rationalize withdrawal with nobility to mask ur helplessness
9. All outcomes are governed by karma: it is reaction to various inputs, not all urs, many beyond ur control
10. Ur mind interprets this world as good/right if it favours u and bad/wrong if it does not favour u; nature favours none
11. What gives u pleasure may cause others pain; when they retaliate, u declare them villains and c urself as victim
12. Many prefer to let others shape their point of view (tamas guna). This is ignorance, born of inertia.
13. A few choose to see the world only from their own point of view (rajas guna). This is control, born of fear.
14. U have the ability to see the world from others points of view (sattva guna). This is wisdom, born of empathy.
15. When u do your tasks focussing on the input and accepting the output whatever it may be, u are a karma yogi
16. When u do ur tasks by placing faith in God who will take care of u no matter what, u are a bhakti yogi
17. When u do your tasks by appreciating there are many forces at work, not all under your control, u are a gyan yogi
18. Do dharma: don’t grab/dominate as animals do; outgrow ur fears as humans can by observing others struggle with fears & control